Leadership in turbulent times - dealing with change
- How to deal with continuous change and stay performant as a team
- How to recognize and unleash mindfulness as a "superpower" within yourself and your employees
- How to use mindfulness to solve complex problems more easily, speed up decision-making processes and boost your innovative power
- How you can use pragmatic techniques to reduce stress, increase resilience, and improve team well-being in everyday work life
Neuro-Leadership - How to work more brain-friendly in hybrid teams
- How to optimally use the latest scientific findings from brain research in your day-to-day management.
- What your brain and that of your employees can do and how you can use its potential optimally in your (hybrid) daily work routine
- What emotions have to do with clear thinking and why we should distinguish between "fast" and "slow" ways of thinking
- How to align EQ and IQ and achieve peak performance
New Work through an Agile Mindset - Changing Culture
- How to recognize which mindsets are standing in your way and which attitudes support a successful transformation
- How to use psychological change management techniques effectively and achieve set goals.
- How to use viral change to involve employees at all levels and thus anchor desired behaviors across the board
How to bring together meaningfulness and business logic