Not data is the raw material of the future, but trust!
- How to develop a data strategy that creates transparency and trust and makes possible what is possible for your company.
- How to create the highest possible security with a risk-oriented data protection strategy and keep an eye on costs
- How data protection becomes the No. 1 selling point and measurably sets you apart from the competition.
The Data Opportunities Officer:
The companion for creating more value through data
- The dos and don'ts of data processing
- Communicate in a legally compliant manner with customers, authorities and employees
- Creating, updating and maintaining the TOM list
- How to create the greatest possible security for your company with the right employee training concept
Data protection for data protection officers -
Always know what is important and right
- Advice on data protection law
- Criminal defense in criminal data protection proceedings
- Litigation in data privacy law
- Liability of the data protection officer
- IT security