Lecture topics for executives and entrepreneurs
Leadership 4.0: Outstanding leadership in challenging times
First globalization, then digitalization, and
above all, there is the shortage of skilled workers. What at first
at first glance may appear to be a threat, but on closer
can also be an opportunity.
- Return on leadership: How leadership impacts corporate success
- New approaches to leadership: What's hype, what really impacts success?
- Generation Y and Z: All TikTok or what? New and equal demands on leadership
- Employees aren't leaving the company, your supervisors are.
Mental Health - Is Burnout the Next Pandemic.
- Avoiding stress and burnout
- Recognize and eliminate your own brand of stress
- Strengthen, recognize and develop individual resilience
- Ensure performance, also in the home office
- How do I manage to maintain top performance teams as a leader?
- From the inside out - how do I build a credible employer branding?
What people really want - how to win over every customer and employee
- Profiling 4.0
- Learn to "read" your counterpart correctly and win every person over - with heart and competence.
- Type-appropriate communication and motivation