K-times are B-times – How to build successful customer relationships in low-contact times
Uwe Steinweh shows how important it is, especially in times of (K)crisis, to cultivate relationships with its customers and desired customers. Relationship building is easy. Online or offline. If you stick to the A.S.E. principle in your B2B contacts. Uwe Steinweh holds a mirror in front of us in his lecture. Find out from him what kind of relationship-building type you are and why you sometimes need “a bathing cap” when building relationships...?!
SuccessReich Networks – How to Successfully Attract People and Build Relationships
- Why analogue networking is particularly important in digital times
- How to get into conversation immediately at trade fairs, events and events and win over people for you
- Why online matters, but how offline works
- I DON'T, DO I? Do you know what kind of network you are?
Successful Relationships – How to Win New Customers!
- Bet that... you don't know your best product
- How to gain new customers permanently with the A.S.E. principle
- Relationship sales before presentation sales
- How to achieve targeted sales success
- Do you know what you're doing?
- Ass bomb or long-distance swimmer
Other topics of the expert:
Sales-Live-Coaching: Tell Me Your Challenges (the new stage format One for All)
Leadership: The 5 Challenges of a Leader
Strategy: How do I become an attractive employer? Attract and retain good employees
Communication: Strategic communication in dealing with difficult customers:
Marketing: conducting successful events and trade fairs
Ask Uwe Steinweh as a coach or trainer.