Dr. Saneke combines the experience of an entrepreneur with the world of airline pilots: Anyone who has been practicing two demanding professions in parallel for more than 25 years must be excellently structured, make decisions confidently and be able to maintain an overview even in complex situations.
NO PANIC - Deciding with a system
- How to avoid fatal decisions
- How to use the random generator of decision correctly
- How to identify the important factors for your decisions
- Looking ahead - a decision is a decision!
NO STRESS - Time management with system
- How to save time for the essentials
- How to measurably increase your productivity with the right tools and structures
- How to get everything done that is important
- How to set the right priorities under pressure
NO PROBLEM - Staying on top with system
Why planes don't crash and how companies always stay on top
- Eliminate communication barriers and maintain an overview
- Harness the knowledge and skills of your employees
- Making the best use of your company's resources
- Motivating employees to perform at their best
2 Jobs - Why not?