Leadership Excellence in a Disruptively Digital World:
- Recognizing and tapping new options for success, potentials
- Empowering Leadership - with highly flexible management
- People want to be led - especially in times of change.
- Presence. Gravitas. Charisma.
Winners are recognized at the start, losers too
- There is no change in behavior without a change in attitude
- Those who lead people should first be able to lead themselves
- If you want performance, you have to offer meaning
- How you lead - is who you are
The supreme discipline of the future: change competence
- Markets in change! Companies in transition? People in change?
- Excellent change management is always a qualitative transformation
- From caterpillar to butterfly
- The crisis is the boom of the good
Full lions do not hunt
- Successful at the top - and now what...?
- The fine art of self-motivation
- Passion and lifeblood, rediscovered - in ourselves
- Who always walks in the footsteps of others - does not have to wonder that he leaves no impressions behind