Frank M. Salzgeber is an international expert on innovation, entrepreneurship, future technologies, crisis management and trends. With his inspiring manner, he spurs his audience to think outside the box ... a bit into the future, but rather into the present.
After the crisis is before the crisis
- Innovation with customers and partners
- Where do I need to go in the long term?
How does innovation get into companies?
- Distributed R&D and in-house incubation
In-house innovation programmes and open innovation
- How do I deal with new ideas and how can I implement them?
Learning from others
- What is behind new business models?
- Examples of start-ups and technologies that change the rules of the game
How we will live in 30 years
- What will change, what will stay and what will come back
Mobility in 30 years
- On land, on water, in the air and in space
My holiday home on Mars
Why our children are the better inventors!
- A different view of technologies, business models and digitalisation
What can we learn from astronauts?